View all the Mighty Line part numbers here
You can view the whole article here – http://story.cd/AALsWU
Mighty Line has been busy launching new floor marking products the last few months. Mighty Line’s patented floor tape products have grown in popularity over the years, and they noticed a demand for other new floor marking products.
One of the most popular new products, is called the Mighty Liner. The Mighty Liner is a new Mighty Line floor tape applicator that can apply 2″, 3″, and 4″ floor tape rolls. The Mighty Liner allows users to set up quickly, apply a variety of tapes, and to install floor tapes easily.
Mighty Line has released a variety of new 5s floor marking products. Mighty Line has launched 5s OSHA floor sign kits, peel and stick 5s letters and numbers, and heavy duty clear Mighty Line label protectors.
Mighty Line has expanded into the tape dispenser market. Mighty Line released a universal tape dispenser called the Tape Tearer. The Tape Tearer can cut through a variety of industrial grade tapes, with its heavy duty razor edge. The Tape Tearer also prevents the user from losing the edge on the tape with its silicon adjustable spool. The Tape Tearer will come loaded with the new Mighty Line Flexible Tape. The new Mighty Line Flexible Tape is a new industrial grade clear adhesive. This flexible tape can be used in a variety of industrial applications.
You can learn more about these new products at MightyLineTape.com
Learn why your facility should be using Mighty Line floor tape over vinyl tape and painting.
Try this calculator on your own and enter in your own numbers.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Mighty Line 5s Floor Tape Catalog
Want more information on our Mighty Line floor tape, floor markings and floor signs? Fill out the form below.
The Mighty Line difference is the patented technology in our floor tape. Our floor tapes, floor signs and floor markings are made to hold up to the rigors of warehouse activity. In addition to the unsurpassed durability, they are easy to install and have minimal residue upon removal. We know how important safety is to every organization. The breadth of the Mighty Line product line covers everything you need to implement a 5S system for the increased productivity of your facility and the safety of your employees. THE MIGHTY LINE DIFFERENCE
Whose Tape is Toughest? We installed our Mighty Line tape and a major competitor’s tape side by side in an aggressive test area that is frequently traversed by forklifts carrying heavy loads. Nine months later, we visited this site to compare the results. You can see the competitors’ tape has significant damage and disintegration, while Mighty Line Tape holds up to the test. MIGHTY LINE PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN THE USA We’ve Got the Edge on Durability. • 7 times thicker than average floor tape • Patented technology makes it more durable than other floor tapes • Beveled edge increases durability for forklift traffic • Peel & stick adhesive, removes easily THE MIGHTY LINE DIFFERENCE Color, Size, Shape, You Name It, We Have It. We have everything you need to organize and safe-guard your facility. Use the many colors and shapes of Mighty Line floor tapes and floor markers to indicate work flow, delineate work areas, and mark proper placement of equipment, tools, inventories, and machinery. MIGHTY LINE TAPE COMPETITOR’S TAPE COMPETITOR’S TAPE
Floor Signs Mighty Line industrial floor signs are great for marking safety areas. Our floor signs come in a variety of standard options for you to choose from or you can customize your own signs. Our Mighty Line floor signs are extremely durable and can handle the rough industrial environment. Mighty Line floor signs have a peel and stick adhesive. CustomizeIt! You can create your own custom signs and floor tape! Add your own text, graphics or company logo to our floor signs and floor tape. Choose from pre-determined shapes such as circle, triangle, square, rectangle, diamond, or octagon. Choose your shape, size and color, then choose a laminate and adhesive and a quantity. Our custom floor sign and floor tape products are printed with the highest possible quality equipment. FLOOR SIGNS DESIGNATE ALERT
2” 4” 2” 3” 4” 6” 4” 4” 2” 4” SPECIALTY TAPES FloorTapeGlow 2 COLORS / 2 WIDTHS FloorTapeAnti-Slip 3 COLORS / 4 WIDTHS FloorTapeBrick 2 COLORS / 2 WIDTHS FloorTapeFreezer 1 COLOR / 1 WIDTHS FloorTape Reflective 1 COLOR / 1 WIDTHS Mighty Glow™ features a luminescent 1/2-inch luminescent center line on a 2-inch or 4-inch wide tape that glows-in-the-dark in the event of a power outage. Mighty Line floor tapes are a great safety solution for areas of the warehouse that are dark, or have lost power and need emergency paths illuminated. Another great use is in helping semi trucks back into loading docks at night. SuperiorColumnProtection Protect your rack columns with RAM Guard™ with its patent-pending Rubber Armored Metal design. Molded of energy absorbing rubber with a “U-shaped” steel insert and force distributing rubber voids, RAM Guard™ absorbs significantly more energy during impact than most column protection devices offered today. ItGlows! Reflective Floor Tape Lights the Way The new Mighty Line frigid floor tape is designed to be applied in cold temperatures as low as -10°F. It’s extra-adhesive qualities also makes it a great choice for other challenging surfaces, such as vertical surfaces, or brick or stucco surfaces. More than a Freezer Tape CHALLENGING SURFACES STANDOUT SAFETY FIRST
Clean your surface. Our cleaner is a green cleaning product that simplifies industrial cleaning and saves time by penetrating, dissolving, and safely cleaning any washable surface. How much product do you need? Calculating your needs is easy with the Mighty Line Floor Calculator, available on our website or on your phone using our ML5S app. StaySafe.StayEfficient. StayOSHACompliant. OSHA mandates that employee walkways and work areas be clearly marked — and the penalties are hefty. But even without OSHA, you have plenty of incentive to use Mighty Line Floor Tapes and Floor Signs: safety, efficiency, productivity, and ultimately, profitability. To help you out, we’ve pulled together The Mighty Line Guide to a Safe and Efficient Workplace. Application Made Easy. Try our convenient Mighty Line Floor Tape Applicator. This easy to use applicator comes with a side laser guidance system and comes in two sizes: 2”, 3” and 4 “ tape applicator (shown) or 6” tape applicator.
INTRODUCING THE MIGHTY LINE Floor Tape 5S APP
Everything You Need to know About 5S in Your Back Pocket • Design and implement your 5S system on your phone or device with the ML5S app tools • Keep up to date on 5S news with articles from expert sources around the world • Be the first to learn about new products from our extensive product selection • Access 5S educational and application videos on everything from tape application to setting up a factory wide system
•Ensure installation area is clean and dry, and floor temperature is above 50ºF.
• Adhere an edge of floor tape/sign to floor and remove the adhesive backing as the tape/sign is stuck to the floor.
• As you go, work out air bubbles from under the sign.
MIGHTY LINE LEADS THE WAY TIPS & EXPERTISE
800-714-9980 FAX 440-220-4381 email@example.com http://www.mightylinetape.com ShieldMark, Inc. 20228 Detroit Road, Rocky River, OH 44116 ©2017 Shieldmark, Inc. Mighty Line Tape is a brand of Shieldmark, Inc. MIGHTY LINE. THE ONLY DURABLE STRIPE.
You want an organized work space.
You want a safe and efficient way to lay out your shop or warehouse.
But it takes forever to mask and paint the floor lines…
Only to watch them fade and smear and have to do it all over again.
Mighty Line floor tape.
Mighty line floor tape is simply the most durable floor tape available.
It’s 7 times thicker than most other floor tapes.
It’s beveled on the edges so it can handle an army of forklifts.
And it comes up anytime with no scraping and no residue.
Why mess with the mess, and the fumes of floor paint…
when Mighty Line has the rolls, shapes, colors, and signs that fall right in line 5S standards?
There’s a place for everything and everything has its place.
That’s why we’re here.
There is only one …Mighty Line…
Mighty Line Tape…the only durable stripe.
See it for yourself now at http://www.MightyLineTape.com
The Mighty Line 5s Floor Tape App
Download the app to learn about different 5s floor marking practices. Keep up to date with new Mighty Line floor tape products and new floor marking applications.
- Floor Marking Calculator – To quickly determine your floor marking requirements.
- 5s News – A constantly updated source of news from around the industry.
- Product Videos – For perfect application of your 5s products.
- Floor Tape – View Mighty Line products and products details on your mobile device.
- Talk 5s – Join the 5s community… give ideas and share pictures of your Mighty Line products.
Stop painting your warehouse floor and use the patented Mighty Line floor tape. Mighty Line safety floor tape are great for the heavy duty industrial use. Mighty Line 5s floor tape can help in lean manufacturing facilities
Mighty Line Floor Tape
- Installs Quickly
- Has a thicker profile
- No dry time like paint does
- No production down time in your facility
- Removes Easily unlike painting
- Has beveled edges and a peel and stick adhesive
- THE MIGHTY LINE GUIDE TO A SAFE AND EFFICIENT WORKPLACE
- 2. Our Floor Tapes,Floor Signs and 5S approach will yield measurable results. The more clarity, logic and clear communication you can bring to a workplace environment, the more safely and efficiently it will operate. Using Mighty Line products, in conjunction with a 5S organizational method, will result in tasks being completed more easily and quickly, and a decrease in workplace injuries. Sowheredoyoustart? Start with a plan. Think about what items you need most often, and which are unnecessary. Which items should be nearer to each other? Which should be closer to the shipping area? Mark everything. Where should that trash can always stay? Mark it. Become a neutral observer and walk through your facility — where are the most likely collision points? Which passageways tend to get blocked? What are the safety hazards? Document and store your plan. Consider taking photographs of the layout and flow lines, etc. Conduct an annual review of the plan and revise and correct as needed. THE MIGHTY LINE GUIDE TO A SAFE AND EFFICIENT WORKPLACE SUSTAIN These practices are more than rules–they must become an integral part of your company culture. Over time you’ll adjust signs, markings, etc. as necessary. STANDARDIZE Ensure everyone knows what they’re supposed to do, how best to do it, and when to do it, until it all becomes routine. Our floor tapes, floor signs and placement markers can play a big role here. SHINE When you keep things scrubbed, swept and sanitized, your environment can actually lift morale. SET IN ORDER Use colors of Mighty Line floor tapes and floor markers to show work flow patterns, delineate work areas, and mark proper placement of tools, inventories, and machinery. SORT Leave in place only the items necessary to obtain optimal production. THE BASIC 5S STEPS:
- 3. COMMON USES OF MIGHTY LINE FLOOR TAPES AND SIGNS AS PART OF A PLAN Mighty Line carries all the products you need to implement the 5S method at your facility.
- 4. MightLineColorrecommendationsare basedonindustrycommonpractice. Mighty Line can help you implement a custom 5S system at your facility. THE MIGHTY LINE 5S FLOOR TAPE COLOR RECOMMENDATIONS BLACK BLUE ORANGE GREEN WHITE RED YELLOW YELLOW WITH BLACK DIAGONALS WHITE WITH RED DIAGONALS Use to signify safe paths for walking For dangerous areas, emergency exit areas Production equipment: machines, carts, incoming racks Safety-related areas: eye wash stations, safety showers etc. Machinery parts areas Works in progress/equipment under repair zones Finished goods area Extra caution walkways Safety equipment areas: Fire extinguishers, electrical panels, AED machines, etc.
- 5. Stay Safe.Stay Efficient.Stay OSHA Compliant. OSHA mandates that employees’ walkways and work areas be clearly marked — and the penalties are hefty. But even without OSHA, you have plenty of incentive to use Mighty Line Floor Tapes and Floor Signs: safety, efficiency, productivity, and ultimately, profitability. MightyLineFloorSigns Signs are important in places where detailed information is necessary. Below are some of our most requested signs—and we’ll custom-make signs for your particular needs. FLOOR TAPE & FLOOR SIGN INSTALLATION TIPS: Ensure installation area is clean and dry, and floor is above 50ºF. Adhere an edge of floor tape/ sign to floor and remove the adhesive backing as the tape/ sign is stuck to the floor. As you go, work out air bubbles from under the sign. MIGHTY LINE FLOOR SIGNS KEEP THE SPACE SAFE
- 6. 800-714-9980 FAX 440-220-4381 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.mightylinetape.com ShieldMark, Inc. 20228 Detroit Road, Rocky River, OH 44116 ©2016 Shieldmark, Inc. Mighty Line Tape is a brand of Shieldmark, Inc. MIGHTY LINE. THE ONLY DURABLE STRIPE.
The new Mighty Line® frigid floor tape is reportedly designed to be applied in cold temperatures as low as -10°F. Specially engineered with a low-temperature adhesive, the tape offers durable performance on cold surfaces in industrial freezers and cold-storage warehouses. It reportedly has no noxious fumes that restrict its use in food storage areas.
The tape’s permanent peel adhesion is rated at 7 lbs/sq in. (PSTC-101) and, once applied and adhered, can be very difficult to remove.
For more information, visit www.mightyline.net.
You can view the article here
Need help with choosing what standard colors to use for your 5s facility.
Mighty Line’s 5s principles
Use Mighty Line® safety tapes to aid your 5S Implementation.
Sorting is accomplished by removing unneeded items and leaving in place only critical items necessary to obtain optimal production. Set things in order by using different color Mighty Line floor tapes and floor markers to show work flow patterns, establish borders between work areas and mark the proper placement of tools, inventories, and machinery. Your facility will shine with the proper placement inventory tools, and machinery identified with brightly colored Mighty Line floor tapes, markers and signs. Standardize your optimized facility layout by photographing the properly placed flow lines, border lines, machinery and inventory placement markers and instructional floor signs. Use your pictures to sustain optimum facility layout and as a reference for future continuous improvement re-arrangement options. Finally, use Mighty Line safety tapes, floor markers, and safety floor signs to identify, communicate, and reinforce proper safety practices.
View the online catalog here: